This charity for charities seeks to replace as many functions as possible that current nonprofits pay for to for-profit companies with free or at cost work from our campus, on site projects, or partnerships with other entities.
- Research papers, case studies, and use cases from other industries and nonprofits.
- Guides for the charity or nonprofit manager in many best business practices.
- Unbiased technology directory focused on helping you find the software and tools you need.
- Unbiased service and consultant directory again free of overt marketing or gimmicks.
- Free charity website hosting with tons of for profit paid products included free for charities
Free for Charity engages in a full cycle training and workshop programs to develop the needed talent by leveraging the growing use of telecommuting and information technology from a campus environment.
Free for Charity trains both the in-house staff of existing charities, as well as direct employees and volunteers of Free for Charity who will then perform work for charities as out of house consultants.
Cultivation of information technology and business skills is the charitable purpose and the net result of Free for Charity. As part of the educational mission Free for Charity trainees engage local residents, small businesses, and pre 501c3 charities to build up the skills needed to work on complex non-profit projects.